Passports & Immigration
DACA ALERT: U.S. Supreme Court announced that the Trump administration's decision to terminate DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) in 2017 was unlawful. This means that DACA survives for now. If you are elibgle for the DACA but have never applied before, or are a current DACA recipient, this may be a limited amount of time for you to apply for DACA.
Request Assistance With A Passport Or Immigration Issue
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number, and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;